Welcome

Welcome to the TTC Newmarket blog. You will find information you need for choir, like where to be and when.
You will find links to videos of songs, and words to songs. Stuff we talk about can be posted here, and pictures of us, and even videos of us.

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Frozen Sing-Along was Excellent! Back to Normal next Tuesday, February 11

Wow! What a fun night we had last night!

I'm so glad the snowstorm held off and we went down to Vaughan and came back very easily. It's hard not to love the snow today after that beautiful movie!

I think we sang the loudest and the best of all the people in the theatre (not that there were many people there)! We rocked. I loved it!

We got back a little after 9:00, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I was wired when I got home and couldn't go to sleep right away. I'm really glad it's a snow day today!!!



Next Tuesday, we're back to normal. We will be trying out our new internet connection! Can't wait to see if we can get YouTube videos to sing along with!

Heather has been learning a new song for us: Big Yellow Taxi. It's a cool old environmentalist song. We can think about singing it for Earth Day (April 22), which coincides with Easter this year (April 20). If you have any ideas for other good songs about Nature, or taking care of the environment, or Easter, rebirth, hope, transformation let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment