Welcome

Welcome to the TTC Newmarket blog. You will find information you need for choir, like where to be and when.
You will find links to videos of songs, and words to songs. Stuff we talk about can be posted here, and pictures of us, and even videos of us.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

September 17th Review

Hey! We have a new member! Yay!

We're doing well making our own versions of Undignified and 10,000 Reasons. We'll work on adding a bit of harmony to them.

It was the first time a couple of us had ever heard 10,000 Reasons, but we picked it up very quickly. It's a really pretty song and has a very catchy chorus.

We started learning Amen and it went really well! We have 3-part harmony!

In addition to learning our performance pieces, we sang along with:
What I Wouldn't Do (Heather's version with guitar-cool)
Wake Me Up
Breathing Under Water

We took turns again with the cajon, and I think we're starting to get more comfortable with it.

At the end, we danced with:
I Need Your Love

I'm looking for a nice slow and pretty song for Christmas, something beautiful and impressive for us to sing with Amen. So far, I'm liking Thankful by Josh Grobin. There's an SSA version if your up to it.
But, I'm willing to hear other suggestions. Let me know if there's a Christmas song that you'd love for us to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment